Amazing therapy wipes out prostate and bone cancer...




Chronic over-acidity corrodes body tissue, and if left unchecked will interrupt all cellular activities and functions. In other words, over-acidity interferes with life itself. It is at the root of cancer.
Well I am delighted every time I see anything from Vernon Johnson who managed to get his urinary pH up to 8.5 for five days and then within two weeks was back at his oncologist’s office for a test, which showed his bones being cleared of his cancer.
“Cancer tried to kill me. After a struggle or two… or three… or four… or more, I said, “No!” Or at least I was hoping for a “No.” I turned to Cesium, but ended up with Baking Soda. My goal was to change my pH quickly. I knew little or next to nothing what pH, Alkaline or Acidic meant. Happily I found out,” wrote Vernon Johnson….

Comments