Skip to main content

Employment Jokes Friday Funnies #328




Employment Jokes Friday Funnies #328

I don’t think I’ve done a Friday Funnies post about employment jokes before so this week’s Friday Funnies is about employment jokes.

Employment Jokes On The Murray

Looking for an excellent job on the Murray River??
Sally Mulligan of Paddington NSW decided to take one of the jobs that most Australians are not willing to do.
Sally applied for a job in a lemon grove and seemed to be far too qualified for the job. She had a liberal arts degree from the University of Adelaide and had worked as a social worker and a school teacher.
The foreman frowned and said, “I have to ask you, have you had any actual experience in picking lemons ??”
“Well, as a matter of fact, I have,” she said. “I’ve been divorced three times, owned two Jeeps, voted twice for Labor, and once for Clive Palmer.”
She starts in the morning.
Employment Jokes
Created with The Creator

Lawyer Employment Jokes

A lawyer runs a stop sign and gets pulled over by a sheriff. He thinks he’s smarter being a prominent lawyer from New York and has a better education than a sheriff from West Virginia. The sheriff asks for license and registration.
The lawyer asks, “What for?”
The sheriff responds, “You didn’t come to a complete stop at the stop sign.”
The lawyer says, “I slowed down, and no one was coming.”
“You still didn’t come to a complete stop. License and registration please,” said the sheriff impatiently.
The lawyer says, “If you can show me the legal difference between slow down and stop, I’ll give you my license and registration, and you can give me the ticket. If not, you let me go and don’t give me the ticket.”
The sheriff says, “That sounds fair, please exit your vehicle.” The lawyer steps out, and the sheriff takes out his nightstick and starts beating the lawyer with it. The sheriff says, “Do you want me to stop or just slow down?”
Next, I video with two of the funniest jokes ever. The second of the two jokes definitely fits in the employment jokes category.

Check out some of my other funny jokes or my Laughaholics Video Playlist.

Comments